Sonido Clash Music Fest strives to create a community music and arts festival that is authentic, welcoming, and empathetic to the culture, history, and the realities in which our communities live daily.
Please read and respect our rules below. Anybody who chooses to disrespect the space and event in anyway will be asked to leave without refund.
- What is Sonido Clash Music Fest?
Sonido Clash Music Fest is an all-ages, Latinx alternative music festival that will feature multiple stages of local to internation performances from bands, DJs, and poets as well as live art, art installations, workshops, panel discussions, food, artist vendor mercado, children’s activities, y más!
- What time does the event start/end?
Doors open at 4PM and the last act starts at 11PM. We suggest arriving 30 mins before the artist you plan to see. Time and schedule is subject to change.
- How much is a ticket?
Please see ticket pricing for online and day-of. Card and cash accepted. We have the right to refuse service.
- Is there parking?
There is limited parking available on Alum Rock Avenue Parking Lot. Please respect the surrounding neighborhoods and read street signs carefully.
- Are bags allowed?
Only small bags, purses, and clear backpacks are allowed. Everyone is subject to search.
- Is there an ATM?
Yes, there will be ATMs at the venue.
- Are there refunds?
There are no refunds on tickets. There is no scalping allowed at the event. There is no transfer of tickets. Everybody must show ID at entrance. Wristbands must be worn at all times inside the venue. Wristbands will be void if tampered with or removed.
- Are there in & out privileges?
No. Please make any preparations beforehand.
- Can I bring food & drinks in?
We will have an assortment of food vendors, water/soda, and snack concession stands.
- Do you sell alcohol for 21+?
There will be a cocktail bar available for 21+ only. You will need to have valid 21+ wristband to purchase drink tickets and redeem them. You are only allowed to purchase one (1) drink at a time.
- Can I bring cigarettes inside?
Smoking of any kind is not permitted inside the venue. There will be a designated smoking area for your convenience.
- Are dogs/animals allowed?
Service animals are permitted.
- Am I allowed to bring chairs?
Only soft chairs without the bag are allowed inside. Please do not leave your chairs unattended or obstructing walkways.
- Is there a lost and found?
Please email a detailed description of your lost item to sjsonidoclash[at]gmail[dot]com. We will be inventorying the returned items and will get back to you on whether or now we have located yours.
- Is there security and EMT on site?
There will be certified EMT(s) on site as well as private security and SJPD.
- What is not allow?
- No outside food & beverages
- No canteens
- No alcohol, drugs or drug paraphernalia
- No Fireworks / Explosives
- No weapons
- No large bags
- No professional video cameras or professional cameras with detachable lenses
- No recording devices
- no tailgating in the parking lot of neighborhood
- No soliciting flyers or postering
- No underage drinking
- No commerce of any kind inside or outside of gates. You must be an authorized festival vendor to sell inside the event.
- No GoPros (no poles or extenders)
- No reselling tickets
- No Drones, Remote Control Aircraft, Toys/Cars
- No Instruments
- No Laser Pointers
- No busking outside. Please respect the neighborhood.
- What is allowed?
- small picnic blankets
- soft chairs without bags
- small purses, bags, clear backpacks
- battery packs and phone chargers
- a day worth of medicine (doctor’s note required)